The highest quality, most efficient and sustainable way to export draft beer.
MicroStar and U.K.-based Close Brothers Brewery Rentals have teamed up to offer the highest quality, most efficient and sustainable way to export draft beer. Introducing beerQX.
How beerQX works
- MicroStar arranges transport of your beer, via a dedicated fleet of cold-chain controlled reefer tankers, to our packaging partners in the U.K.
- Your Beer is kegged off into Close Brother’s 30L, S-Type kegs.
- Your UK distributor arranges for pickup of the kegs for distribution in the U.K.
- When the keg’s empty, beerQX takes care of all of the hassles related to keg retrieval, reverse logistics, risk of loss and more.
- For U.K. brewers, beerQX can transport your beer to the U.S. where it will be kegged off into MicroStar’s kegs.
Email info@beerQX.com for more information.
WHY CHOOSE BEERQX
Eliminating dead-headed kegs reduces costs and lowers your impact on the environment.
The beerQX end-to-end export solution eliminates the worry of keg loss or slow turn rates when exporting draught beer from the U.S.
NO COMPROMISE ON QUALITY
The beerQX cold-chain controlled, stainless steel approach avoids the quality concerns and operational inefficiencies associated with single-use plastic kegs.